Motlow State Community College
P.O. Box 8500
Lynchburg, TN 37352-8500
Preparing for Classes
After you have applied and registered, you will need to get ready to succeed in class.
- First-time freshmen should attend the New Student Orientation.
- Learn more about parking before the first day of classes.
- The Business Office has important payment information.
- The academic calendar has important dates and deadlines.
- The campus bookstore has textbooks and other materials needed for classes.
- The schedule of classes lets you know all about available courses.
- Your MyMotlow account is where you register for class, add or drop classes, print a class schedule and many other important functions.
- Be sure to check your student email daily for important information.